– http://codespeak.net/py/dist/test/index.html: (‘py.test supports many testing methods conventionally used in the Python community. It runs traditional unittest.py, doctest.py, supports xUnit style setup and nose specific setups and test suites. It offers minimal no-boilerplate model for configuring and deploying tests written as simple Python functions or methods. It also integrates coverage testing with figleaf or Javasript unit- and functional testing.’)
* features: overview and discussion of features.
* quickstart: getting started with writing a simple test.
* talks, tutorials, examples: tutorial examples, slides
* funcargs: powerful parametrized test function setup
* plugins: list of available plugins with usage examples and feature details.
* distributed testing: ad-hoc run tests on multiple CPUs and platforms
* customize: configuration, customization, extensions
* changelog: history of changes covering last releases’)