Toujours beaucoup de mouvement en ce qui concerne la distribution de modules python.
- http://guide.python-distribute.org/index.html (‘Welcome to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Packaging.. under development…’)
- http://cournape.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/first-public-release-of-toydist/ (‘The goals of toydist are simplicity and extensibility. There should be only one way to package simple packages (ideally, relying only on the toysetup.info file), while being flexible enough to handle complex softwares. The ultimate goal of toydist is to replace the hideous distutils extensions to build NumPy and SciPy. ‘)
- http://cournape.github.com/toydist/ (‘Welcome to toydist main (sphinx) documentation. Toydist is a no-nonsense packaging tool solution for python softwares. Packaging simple python code consists in writing a simple declarative text file. Toydist aims at being simpler, more pythonic and more extensible than existing python packaging tools.’)
- http://pypi.python.org/pypi/envbuilder/0.3.0 (‘ A package for automatic generation of virtualenvs Envbuilder is a system for automatically building virtualenvs in Python. To do this, it uses a .env config file to define parcels, which are individual pieces of software to be checked out and installed into the virtualenv. It is mainly tested under Linux, but it should work under any platform that supports unix-y commands (including cygwin). In fact, you might even be able to make one config file work on both Windows and *nix if you’re careful.’)
- http://jasonbaker.github.com/envbuilder/0.3/ (documentation)