Implemented improved glossary markup which allows multiple terms per definition
+ In contrast to regular definition lists, *multiple* terms per entry are
+ allowed, and inline markup is allowed in terms. You can link to all of the
+ terms. For example::
+ .. glossary::
+ term 1
+ term 2
+ Definition of both terms.
+ (When the glossary is sorted, the first term determines the sort order.)
.. versionadded:: 0.6
You can now give the glossary directive a « :sorted:« flag that will
automatically sort the entries alphabetically.
+ .. versionchanged:: 1.1
+ Now supports multiple terms and inline markup in terms.
--- a/tests/root/markup.txt +++ b/tests/root/markup.txt .. glossary:: + :sorted: boson Particle with integer spin. - fermion + *fermion* Particle with half-integer spin. + tauon + myon + electron + Examples for fermions. + + über + Gewisse + + änhlich + Dinge +
This development is very interesting. Use of the visitor pattern.
- CHANGES (3 lines added, 0 lines removed)
- doc/markup/para.rst (18 lines added, 3 lines removed)
- sphinx/addnodes.py (3 lines added, 0 lines removed)
- sphinx/domains/std.py (86 lines added, 22 lines removed)
- sphinx/roles.py (0 lines added, 1 lines removed)
- sphinx/writers/html.py (4 lines added, 0 lines removed)
- sphinx/writers/latex.py (5 lines added, 1 lines removed)
- sphinx/writers/manpage.py (4 lines added, 0 lines removed)
- sphinx/writers/texinfo.py (3 lines added, 0 lines removed)
- sphinx/writers/text.py (4 lines added, 0 lines removed)
- tests/root/markup.txt (13 lines added, 1 lines removed)